Tailored and targeted safety training for all levels of business.
Meticulous Aviation Safety Services can customise and deliver training packages to suit your needs. We focus on providing training which relates to your procedures.
Areas of training include:
- Introduction to Safety Management Systems – aimed at providing a fundamental understanding of what an SMS is and how it fits into your company.
- Advanced Safety Management Systems – aimed at providing a higher-level understanding to Safety Managers and Practitioners.
- Safety Management Systems for Top Level Managers – aimed at providing CEOs, Managing Directors and key roles as defined under the Civil Aviation Safety Regulations with an understanding of how the SMS should work for them.
- Regulatory Responsibilities – aimed at Directors, Accountable Persons and key roles as defined under the Civil Aviation Safety Regulations to ensure they understand their Aviation legislative and regulatory responsibilities and liabilities.
- Human Factors training – Our Human Factors training can be customised from an introductory level to develop an understanding of what Human Factors in Aviation means, through to an in-depth look at one or more specific element of Human Factors.